Do you feel the pain every time you have to update your website or social media accounts with fresh content?
ContentBreeze automatically brings to your account the best content from your niche and lets you share it through a website, social media and newsletter. Do it all in less than 5 minutes per week.
The basic rules of successful online marketing are:
- Have great content, always updated and related to your field.
- Share such content on your site and social media accounts to attract your target audience.
- Connect with other people from your industry so they help you build an audience.
- Keep your subscribers engaged by giving them valuable content through a newsletter.
ContentBreeze makes your life easier by automating each one of these tasks.
- I am not a writer and need to take care of my business.
- I do not know what to write about.
- I do not have the time to write consistently.
- My writing is not good, my content will never stand out.
Automatically collect the best content in my niche written by others, organize it and share it with my target audience. I will have the best resource in my niche.
Share this Content through Social Media and a website
- To build a follow up, I need to have something interesting to share.
- If I share my content, I need to generate lots of it.
- If I share other people’s content, I need time to find the best.
Share the best content from my industry through my social media accounts and newsletter. My account will automatically bring in fresh content and highlight the best. My website will be the best resource about my niche. I’ll reach many new people interested in my industry through Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. People will see me as the expert in my field.
Collect emails & build & send a Newsletter
- How do I get subscribers?
- How do I find or regularly create great content to add to my newsletter?
- How do I set it all up?
- How much money and how long is it going to take me to do all this?
- Email subscriber sign up forms are built into the application.
- I can generate a great and compelling Newsletter with the best news from my niche, in a breeze.
Network with the rest of the industry:
- How can I connect and build a relationship with other bloggers and journalists that cover my niche?
- Why would they pay attention to me?
Creating a great resource in my niche and selecting other sites to be part of this great resource is a great way to connect and build relationships with industry experts and leaders. Moreover, as I start to drive traffic to their sites, they will see me as a partner.
Not sure if this will work for you?
Try it out! Set up a website, it’s free and you will have a full one month to try the website before you are charged at the end of the trial period. Cancellations are hassle free..
What are the functionalities?
- This app collects news from websites that do or do not have RSS. Any websites that publish news can be included. The site collects the news and also images related to this news. Do you not know what RSS is? Do not worry. Everything will be explained in the admin section. The important thing to understand now is that the site can collect news from almost any website that has news.
- Sites can be public and open to anyone or private for members only.
- Choose by source if news items are automatically approved or need to go through moderation.
- Organize news by its content, so similar news is grouped together.
- Organize news by dates and by source.
- Add subscribers to your email campaigns or newsletters. Integrated pop up and subscription mechanisms get visitors’ emails. The website is fully integrated with email providers such as Mailchimp, Aweber, GetResponse, Constant Contact and many others.
- Easily led, nurture your subscribers by sending them the best news by email.
- Integrated search engine to find specific news.
- Fully functional website that has all the news integrated in it. Design is very customizable to adapt to your specific needs.
- News can also be integrated in a section on your own website. In this case, further programming is needed to do this integration.
- Add or edit existing news.
How does ContentBreeze.com work?
- Choose your plan and create an account. You can see the different plans and create an account by clicking this link. You will be given a temporary subdomain, valid while you redirect your domain or subdomain to this website.
- Decide in which domain or subdomain you want to host this news site. You can host this site in a full domain or subdomain; for example: http://news.YourCustomersWebsite.com. Then follow the steps to set it up. You will receive detailed information on how to do this.
- Access the admin panel. Configure which websites you want to include in your news site.
- Configure the rest of the features (see above for a list of features).
- You are all set! Your site is all set up. From that moment on, the site will start bringing all this news to your website
More questions? Read our FAQ orsend us an email (info @ ContentBreeze.com), or give us a call.